BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

*yawn*

Reality Check:
Studied (anything at all) - No. (oh, Crap!)
Cursed someone - You bet! Yeah!
No. of times pissed at myself - Uncountable. (Been doing this A LOT lately..)
Bored - Ahun!
Talked on the phone - OMG! Not at all today! O_o
Yelled by Mom? - Of course! A hell lotta time! And trust me, They're really good at it!


Sitting in front of the PC from past 5 hours (giving me backache for sure), when I'm actually supposed to be studying for my "Monday weekly test" (that sucks). Instead I'm hooked onto Facebook, Flickr, Buzznet, Picasa etc. etc..
Sunday is boring as usual..!
Edited a hell lotta pics...Looks like I'm pretty jobless, though I've a hell lotta work pending..
Ah, these are some of the shots which I edited today.. they're pretty old...



This was taken at my friends colony, a really memorable pic..I must say, the mood of the pic is perfect coz I had a huge fight with my friend that day..



And yeah.. this is the view from my balcony.. I go there, everytime I need to Think.. it's a pretty good view from their, with the wind blowing..

I guess, I should go & study now... Otherwise I'm SO gonna flunk tomorrow!

6 comments:

Zephyr said...

Well, finally you figured this out! Lol. =P

Anyway, yeah, I really liked those pics you put here! But where is the first one? and which friend are you talking about?

Zephyr said...

Oh Oh OH wait, was it Vanya's? HA.

Alexis. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexis. said...

Arey, it was at Manda's place.. when we had a fight with Faraz.

Zephyr said...

OH!! right. Of course. How could I forget.

Zephyr said...

OH!! right. Of course. How could I forget.